Simply everything you need to know to learn something new; a practical and inspirational course in learning how to sew
Ever wanted to learn how to sew but don't know where to begin? Take the first step with A Little Course in Sewing, part of a new series of learning guides from DK where nothing is assumed and everything is explained. Learn at your own pace, in your own time and in the comfort of your own home. Each course follows the same structure; start simple and learn the basics, build on what you've learnt and then show off your new skills!
A Little Course in Sewing features:
- "Start Simple" with key techniques and stitches
- "Take it further" teaches you machine stitches and securing your thread, taking a corner and more
- 5 fabulous projects from lavender hearts to tea towels
- Tips and explanations on equipment from your basic sewing kit to your machine and how to use a pattern
- 5 pop-out features help you assess each project and troubleshoot any problems
A Little Course in Sewing will show you what others only tell you, helping you learn your new skill in no time.